Sales Order Specialist
WHO WE ARE
We are a growing natural foods company located in downtown San Diego looking to hire a Sales Order Specialist. This person will maintain the day-to-day sales order activities and support the Customer and Sales Support Team. This position is full-time from 8:30am to 5:30pm, with occasional trips to our warehouse in Otay.
The ideal candidate is flexible, willing to learn and adapt to the company’s evolving needs, has strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills, possesses exceptional grammar and writing skills, is detail-oriented, has a background in order management and enjoys the health food industry lifestyle. This individual must be a self-starter, take direction easily and work well with others.
As Sales Order Specialist (Part of the CSS- Customer and Sales Support Team) your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manages all steps of Purchase Order and Sales Order input
- Provides liaison support between the customer, sales team, and warehouse regarding order processing and changes to orders
- Monitors orders and performs follow-up related to order distribution, and inventory assessment
- Takes initiative in suggesting and executing various solutions for resolution
- Ensures order quantities meet requirements and maximize distribution capabilities.
- Manages customer needs throughout the order cycle ensuring customer satisfaction via process and order-related problem solving
- Manages consumer needs by ensuring satisfaction from online inquiries and support issues
- Assists in various CSS projects including managing customer information, setting up new customers, planning and attending tradeshows, and supporting sales team with administrative work
- Strong and passionate interest in health, nutrition, wellness and being part of a mission driven company.
- Highly organized and analytical
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding customer service skills
- A vehicle to make periodic trips to our warehouse in Otay
- Excel / Smartsheet
Depends on experience
This is a full time position which may require occasional hours on weekends and holidays.
Based at Chosen Foods brand new 8000 sq ft corporate headquarters in Little Italy. Walking distance to train station and tons of great restaurants. Position includes full benefits including 2 weeks paid vacation, health and dental with Health Savings Account, and 401k program. We offer many additional perks including flexible scheduling, sports and recreational activities, health incentives, in-house kombucha and cold brew coffee kegs and monthly company catered healthy lunches. We are a fun, hardworking, and goal-oriented group of people with huge aspirations for 2016 and beyond. Chosen Foods has a fast growing, "startup-esq" culture and we are looking for someone who will thrive with us!
Please send a 1-page resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please follow directions or your resume will be overlooked!