Executive Assistant - Admin & Acctg - Full Time - San Diego, CA
Who we are:
Chosen Foods started the avocado-oil-in-everything craze when our popular cooking oil first hit the floors of Costco in 2012. Since then, we’ve expanded our horizons from a single avocado oil product for cooking, to all kinds of healthy cooking oils, condiments, grains and seeds. We believe that food is Made to Nourish and that small, simple everyday choices about food kind and quality adds up to have a big impact! Our team of 50 people love spending time in the kitchen together, sharing recipes, and nutritional insight. With our roots in Mexico and our home base in San Diego, we are a unique blend of cultures and personalities that you can’t find anywhere else!
Who you are:
This position will be responsible for providing executive support to the CEO of Chosen foods and Sesajal Corp.
The ideal candidate for this role will enhance executive effectiveness through strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from start to finish, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone;
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to support staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with presentation experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time management and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Experiences in the food and beverage industry.
- Demonstrated travel coordination and logistics planning.
- Calendar scheduling experience of competing demands.
- Experience with analyzing and assembling reports.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus but not required.
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in organization providing Executive Support.
Interested in this position? Click here to apply