International Logistics Coordinator - Full Time - San Diego, CA
About Chosen Foods:
At a time when food is often fast and convenient, Chosen Foods encourages people to slow down, get in the kitchen and put real food back on the table. We believe food should nourish and sustain our bodies, our lives and our communities. We are committed to Non-GMO labeling, access and education and making our products available in places where good, healthy food is harder to come by. We value our people, our culture, our brand and our potential for continued growth as we bring healthy food to everyone. Chosen Foods is "Made to Nourish."
We produce 15 healthy cooking oils & sprays, condiments, ancient grains and snacks, but our flagship products began with avocado oil. We are the largest supplier of avocado oil in the world utilizing a unique, gentle refinement process that preserves vitamin E and antioxidants while creating a mild flavor well suited for everyday cooking. We were recently named to the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies in the US, placing #47 on the list overall and #5 in Food & Beverage.
We are based in sunny San Diego, California. We work hard and play hard; we have a passion for greatness and success which has been one of the most vital keys to our success to date. We are looking for truly exceptional people to add to our team.
Job Description: International Logistics Coordinator
The ideal candidate has a great attitude, is self-motivated, willing to learn and grow in the role/company, is punctual and willing to work overtime when needed, has exceptional attention to detail, great communication skills both verbal and written, has great organizational skills, thinks ahead, and has logistics shipping/receiving experience.We do a lot of work with Latin America so being bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus but not required.This individual must be able to take direction easily and work well with others and thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Reports to Distribution Manager
- Schedules International freight movements
- Schedule/oversee offsite International logistics movements
- Trace, track and expedite delivery processes
- Communicate and maintain interdependent relationships with vendors & customers
- Prepare commercial documents
- Prepare logistic and inventory reports
- Monitor inventory flow and accuracy
- Audit freight cost and documentation
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- International logistics experience
- Office Suite/Adobe
- Attention to detail
- Good attitude and works well with others
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Cloud-based storage sharing
- Retail Link
- Food industry experience
- Job may require overtime and weekend hours when needed
Interested in this position? Click here to apply