Flavor:Non-organic | Size:5 Pound
Chia seeds are topping "must have superfood" lists again! This tiny seed is packed full of goodness and they're so versatile, there is no excuse not to get this nutritional boost! More calcium then milk, the protein of an egg, and more fiber then whole grain bread! Chosen Foods chia seeds are grown in Mexico and Boliva in the volcanic high country where the temperatures are right and the soil is packed with nutrients. All of our chia is grown 100% free of any chemicals or pesticides. We provide certificate of analysis on ever lot of chia we sell - just ask! We are proud to offer one of the only chia cleaning facilities in the United States. This means your chia from Chosen Foods is going to be double, sometimes triple cleaned for sticks, weed seeds and other plant particles. We promise you the cleanest product on the market. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Get a Full Refund or Replacement Within 30 Days if You Are Not Completely Satisfied ABOUT CHOSEN FOODS: Chosen Foods is a San Diego, California based company taking a clean and simple approach to real food. Chosen Foods was founded by a Naturopathic Doctor on a mission to bring the healing power of super foods to the world. A few years, and several products later, the integrity and core values remain the same. Chosen Foods aims to promote optimal health by making wholesome and healthy ingredients available to everyone.
- NUTRITIONAL PROFILE: Chia Seeds (pronounced ch ee ah) are a nutrient dense super food that is vegan, naturally gluten free, and are high in fiber. Chosen Foods Chia Seeds are Non-GMO certified. When stored in an air-tight container, chia seeds have a shelf life up to 5 years.
- BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS: Two tablespoons of chia seeds have more omega-3 fatty acids than salmon, more antioxidants than blueberries, 17% of your daily calcium intake, and essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. Known as “the runners food”, chia seeds provide long lasting hydration when drank with water.
- OUR FARMS: Chosen Foods chia is grown in Mexico, Bolivia, Nicaragua, and Paraguay with zero use of pesticides or herbicides. We rigorously test each lot of our chia seeds for nutrition standards and crop purity. Our chia is double cleaned at our facilities in California to ensure zero traces of sand, twigs, or other debris in your chia seeds.
- HOW TO EAT: Chia seeds have zero taste, and are best used as a topping or as addition to smoothies, juice, hot cereal, salads, or soups. Chia seeds are commonly used as an egg replacer or a thickening agent in vegan or vegetarian cooking. Chia seeds expand when mixed with liquid, and should be gently sprinkled onto a recipe or mixed with a liquid. Chia seeds should never be ingested dry.
- EASY CHIA FRESCA RECIPE: To incorporate more of this super seed into your every day diet, try mixing in one tablespoon of chia into a 12oz water bottle. Shake vigorously. Wait 3-5 minutes, and drink the chia mixture as you would regular water. When mixed in water, chia seeds have an interesting texture similar to boba tea.
Clothing - Single Size Conversion (Continued)
We offer free shipping for all orders over $35 to the continental US.
Bulk Chia orders are excluded from this offer and use standard shipping rates.
We do not currently offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico. Please contact our customer service for assistance finding Chosen Foods products near you.
If you have questions about your order, please reach out to our customer service at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 1 business day.