Have you heard of moringa? This leafy green plant that's native to the Himalayas is becoming increasingly important in efforts to fight hunger. So why is it so special? Moringa contains 7x the vitamin C of oranges, 4x the calcium and 2x the protein of milk, plus 4x the vitamin A of carrots. It has more antioxidants than even the most antioxidant-rich foods, including acai berries, green tea, blueberries, and dark chocolate. The easiest way to use Chosen Foods Organic Moringa is to blend it into your daily smoothie, but it can also be used in guacamole, salad dressings, baked goods, mixed into water or juice, or sprinkled over snacks like popcorn.
- HOW TO EAT: Moringa is best used in smoothies with other ingredients like fresh fruit, greens, your favorite protein powder and whatever else your heart desires!
- CHOSEN FOODS ORGANIC MORINGA is made from the gently processed leaves of the Moringa tree and nothing more.
- BENEFITS OF MORINGA: Each serving delivers high amounts vitamins, antioxidants, phytonutrients and plant protein.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC by: Organic Certifiers.
- FROM FARM TO JAR, our moringa remains in its naturally pure, organic form.
Clothing - Single Size Conversion (Continued)
We offer free shipping for all orders over $35 to the continental US.
Bulk Chia orders are excluded from this offer and use standard shipping rates.
We do not currently offer shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico. Please contact our customer service for assistance finding Chosen Foods products near you.
If you have questions about your order, please reach out to our customer service at [email protected] and we will get back to you within 1 business day.