Call ‘em potstickers, call ‘em dumplings… These crispy salmon bites are scrumptious! Every bite packs an assortment of colors, textures and flavors, plus lots of protein and omega-3s. What’s more, they’re fun to make with friends. Have your besties roll while you sauté, then share them over a Vegan Mayo infused spicy dipping sauce made with Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo and good conversation. Our avocado oil is crucial in this recipe to keep your bites with rice piper from sticking to the pan.
Crispy Salmon Bites With Chosen Foods Mayo & Avocado Oil Spray
Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 8 rolls
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp green onion
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 8 rice papers
- 8 oz sushi-grade salmon
- ¼ bunch cilantro
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 jalapeño, cut into thin rounds
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- In a small bowl combine Vegan Mayo, hot sauce, green onion, toasted sesame oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and sesame seeds. Mix until the sauce is homogeneous. Set aside.
- Add warm water to a shallow plate and dip one sheet of rice paper for a few seconds for it to soften. Transfer to a moist board to roll the dumplings. Stuff the dumplings by adding a piece of salmon, cilantro, and purple cabbage. Fold sides in and roll. Set aside to continue rolling the rest of the dumplings.
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat and add avocado oil. Allow a few seconds for the oil to come up to temperature, then add the dumplings. Sauté on both sides until golden brown.
- To enjoy, dip the crispy salmon dumplings into the spicy sauce.