Veggie & Avocado Bahn Mi with Spicy Lime Mayo
Time: 20 min
- 4 demi baguettes
- ½ cup Chosen Foods Lime Mayo
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 large avocado
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded carrot, pickled or raw
- 1 Fresno chili peppers, cut into rounds
- In a small bowl, add the Lime Mayo, hot sauce, lime juice, toasted sesame oil, and a pinch of salt. Mix well until the color is homogeneous.
- Slice the demi baguette in half without separating the halves. Place the bread in the oven and toast for about 3 minutes at 400°F.
- Next, spread the spicy sauce over the toasted bread and start layering up your veggies—cucumber slices, carrot, avocado, cilantro, and Fresno chilies.
- Top it off with more of the spicy Lime Mayo sauce, close the sandwich, and enjoy!