Toasted guajillo peppers paired with pasilla chili, lime juice, Mexican oregano and avocado oil bring the warmth of classic Baja Med cuisine to enchiladas, carne asada nachos, fajitas and so much more.
- Guajillo Pasilla Chili Simmer Sauce is made with 100% pure avocado oil and captures the essence of Mexican cuisine, with guajillo and pasilla chilies, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, onion, garlic, celery, sea salt, cumin, date syrup and Mexican oregano.
- Slow cooked quality instantly fills your kitchen with the enticing aromas of Mexico. The combination of guajillo and pasilla chilies adds flavor to enchiladas, tacos, quesadillas and fajitas.
- Create delicious meals in minutes with an avocado oil rich, heart-healthy, plant-based sauce. Serve with rice, quinoa, potatoes or greens.
- Simmer & complete: Simmer veggies, beans, lentils, chicken, beef, or tofu for 20 minutes, then complete the meal with extra simmer sauce and a side of flatbread.
- Try all three recipes: Guajillo Pasilla Chili, Spanish Romesco, and Muhammara Red Pepper, like all Chosen Foods products, our Simmer Sauces are Non-GMO Project Verified.
Water, Guajillo Pepper, Apple Cider Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Pasilla Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Carrot, Celery, Tapioca Starch, Sea Salt, Avocado Oil, Cumin, Date Syrup, Black Pepper, Mexican Oregano.
While we are rolling out our new look, there is a possibility you will receive the same great product in our former packaging.
Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Always refer to the physical product label for up to date ingredient and nutrition information.