Fire up the grill with these classic cheeseburgers! The perfect recipe for summer cookouts and tailgating parties, these burgers are juicy and come together with just a few simple ingredients. We toasted the buns with Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo to perk up the flavor and add some good fats from avocados to these burgers. We recommend pairing this recipe with our zesty fiesta salad with ranch.
Classic Cheeseburger Recipe With Chosen Foods Oil & Mayo
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs 85% lean grass-fed ground beef
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- 6 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 6 whole grain brioche buns
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 2 medium steak tomatoes, sliced
- 1 head Boston Bibb lettuce
- In a large bowl, gently mix the ground beef with minced onion, kosher salt, and ground pepper. Don't overmix.
- Using your hands, form 6 evenly sized burger patties and place them on parchment paper or a baking sheet.
- Preheat your grill to 500°F for 5 minutes. Once hot, spray each burger patty generously with Avocado Oil Spray and grill for 3-5 minutes per side. Once flipped to the second side, top each patty with a cheese slice.
- In the meantime, spread a generous layer of avocado oil mayo on both sides of each bun. Toast them (mayo side down) on the grill for about 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers by placing on a bun and topping with lettuce, tomato, and a sprinkle of kosher salt.