Our Fiesta Salad recipe combines all the colorful, lively vibes you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant and infuses them into one healthy salad. On a base of silky butter lettuce dressed in Classic Ranch, layer a mountain of authentic Central American ingredients—sweet corn, red onion, spicy peps, cilantro, and avocado. Grab a fork, knife, and some corn chips, then dig in! Every bite is bursting with nutrition-packed veggies, zesty favor, and a whole lotta crunch.
Zesty Fiesta Salad with Ranch
- 2 cups Boston lettuce
- ½ cup Chosen Foods Ranch Dressing & Marinade
- 1 cup sweet corn
- ½ cup red onion slices
- 1 small Fresno pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4-6 cracks freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups corn chips
- Divide the lettuce between four plates or bowls to make a base for each salad. Drizzle Ranch Dressing over the top.
- Add ¼ cup of corn to each, plus red onion slices, thinly sliced peppers, cilantro, and avocado slices.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Enjoy with your favorite corn chips!