Cucumber Chopped Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Fresh, fragrant and full of antioxidants, this veggie-forward salad checks all the boxes at lunch time! Sweet lactinato kale is topped with Lemon Dill Avocado Oil Spray, vibrant veggies, and the warmth of roasted chickpeas to create a hearty, fresh, and filling bowl of goodness.
Course: Snack, Lunch
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- Chosen Foods Lemon Dill Avocado Oil Spray
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, stemmed and shredded
- 1 English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, scatter chickpeas. Spray generously with Lemon Dill Avocado Oil spray, sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt, and toss to coat. Roast, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss to combine kale, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, avocado, and lemon juice. Spray generously with flavored spray and toss again. Top with chickpeas and serve immediately.