Cucumber Chopped Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Fresh, fragrant and full of antioxidants, this veggie-forward salad checks all the boxes at lunch time! Sweet lactinato kale is topped with Lemon Dill Avocado Oil Spray, vibrant veggies, and the warmth of roasted chickpeas to create a hearty, fresh, and filling bowl of goodness.
Course: Snack, Lunch
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- Chosen Foods Lemon Dill Avocado Oil Spray
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, stemmed and shredded
- 1 English cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pitted oil-cured black olives
- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, scatter chickpeas. Spray generously with Lemon Dill Avocado Oil spray, sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt, and toss to coat. Roast, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss to combine kale, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, avocado, and lemon juice. Spray generously with flavored spray and toss again. Top with chickpeas and serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, we think you might enjoy our Roasted Summer Vegetable Pasta Salad as well.