Goddess Tofu & Soba Noodles Bowl Recipe
Want a recipe that's both hearty and fresh? This Goddess Tofu Bowl recipe combines chewy soba noodles, crispy tofu, fresh veggies, and our brand new Golden Goddess Dressing. Enriched with antioxidants from turmeric and ginger and heart-healthy fats from avocado oil, it makes for one nutritious and satisfying meal.
Course: Main Course
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Assembly Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- ¼ cup Chosen FoodsⓇ Golden Goddess Dressing, plus more for serving
- Chosen FoodsⓇ 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- 2 bundles soba noodles
- 1 package firm tofu, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 Persian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a large baking sheet with 100% Pure Avocado Oil.
- Toss tofu cubes with Golden Goddess Dressing and spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Roast tofu until well-browned, about 20-25 minutes.
- While tofu roasts, cook soba noodles according to package directions, drain well, and rinse under cold water. Drain again.
- To serve, divide noodles between 2 bowls. Top with tofu, cucumber, radish and cabbage. Drizzle with more dressing, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.