Caprese Pasta Salad
- 8 oz gluten-free pasta bite-sized shapes work best
- 2 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 8 oz fresh bocconcini or ciliegini mozzarella balls drained
- ¼ c. chopped fresh basil
- ¼ c. toasted pine nuts
Cook your pasta according to the package instructions in boiling salted water. Once cooked, rinse under cold water until no longer warm.
While the pasta is cooking, mix the Mayonnaise, Avocado Oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Add the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, basil and pine nuts. Stir well.
Add the cooled pasta and toss together. Allow the pasta salad to rest for 30 minutes before serving for best results.