This might be a simple Greek salad, but it packs in plenty of flavor. All you need to do is whip out the Greek Goddess dressing and you'll be transported to your own Mediterranean island.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Chosen Foods Greek Goddess Dressing
- 4 cups chopped romaine or greens of choice
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- ½ cup kalamata or black olives
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced, seeds and stem removed
- 1/4 red onion sliced thin
- Crumbled feta cheese to top
- Optional additional ingredients: ½ cup artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, or pepperoncini peppers
- Place all chopped ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour desired amount of Chosen Foods Greek Goddess Dressing on the mixture and gently toss to combine.
All recipes adapted from The Mexican Keto Cookbook. Copyright © 2019 by Torie Borrelli. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.