CHOSEN FOODS’ GUACAMOLE GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
- Chosen Foods’ Guacamole Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous states of the United States and D.C. who, as of the date of entry and are at least the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction at the time of submitting an Entry (hereinafter defined). Owners and employees of Sponsor and their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Giveaway agencies, and members of their owners’ and officers’ immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and in-laws) and persons living in the same household of such individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter or win. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s unconditional agreement to these “Official Rules” and to the decisions of Chosen Foods, LLC (“Sponsor”), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until entrant’s eligibility as the Giveaway winner has been verified, entrant has been notified that verification is complete, entrant has completed and submitted all required forms (including an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, if required) and entrant has otherwise complied with the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway will begin on Thursday, September 16, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), and will end on Monday, September 20, at 11:59 p.m. PT, (the “Entry Period”) for all Entries submitted. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Giveaway, during the Entry Period visit the Website, enter your email address and ZIP Code of residence, check the box to agree to these Official Rules, and submit your entry, which will also automatically sign you up to receive the Chosen Foods email newsletter (an “Entry”). You can do this at no cost by visiting https://chosenfoods.com/pages/guacamole-day-2021 (the “Website”).
Proof of delivery or receipt of Entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of Entry into this Giveaway. Standard data charges may apply if participating via your mobile device.
- ENTRY LIMIT; ODDS: Limit one (1) Entry per person regardless of the number of email addresses a person may have. Entry via multiple email addresses is a violation of these Official Rules. All Entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Odds depend on number of Entries received.
- PRIZES: Five (5) prizes will be awarded. Each winner, once verified, will receive: 1) $100 in Sprouts Farmers Market gift cards; and 2) three (3) Chosen Foods® 8oz guacamole products with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $3.99 each. The total ARV of all prizes is $559.85.
There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for the prizes which must be accepted as awarded, except that the Sponsor may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, substitute any portion or all of a prize, with a prize of comparable value or cash. Gift cards are only redeemable at participating locations and subject to such cards’ stated terms and conditions. An IRS form 1099 will be issued in each winner’s name if required by law. Only the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
WINNER SELECTION: Each of the five (5) potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its agent from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential prize winner will be notified via email at the address provided in their Entry. If a potential prize winner does not respond to the notification within 72 hours of the initial attempt, he or she may be disqualified and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. Each winner is subject to verification and will be required to provide to Sponsor a valid mailing address within the time stated in the email notification. A potential winner may, in Sponsor’s discretion, also be required to complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, and a W-9 form, within three (3) daysf attempted delivery of same. If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required affidavit or release within the specified time period, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected from the remaining eligible Entries received. Sponsor has no obligation to select more than one alternate winner in an attempt to award the prize for which the initial potential prize winner was ineligible or which was not claimed pursuant to these Official Rules.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Sponsor’s parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, and each of their respective owners, officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete Entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Web Site or the microsite, communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage or processing of Entries or the administration of the Giveaway, (b) undeliverable e-mails or messages resulting from any reason outside of the Released Parties’ control, (c) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway; or (d) lost, delayed, destroyed, re-directed, or returned prizes or any portion of a prize (which prize or portion of a prize will not be replaced or re-sent). By entering, each entrant fully releases and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, damages, and demands arising out of or relating to participation in the Giveaway, the Giveaway process, the acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize component and/or any use a winner’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims, liabilities, damages, and demands based on any personal injury, property damages or loss or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway, the use of the microsite or the Web Site, or the acceptance, receipt, use, or misuse of any prize or prize component. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the promotion of the Giveaway, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prizes. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
DISPUTES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply to the Giveaway. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and by entering each entrant waives all rights to claim punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants or of Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Giveaway or relating to these Official Rules will be instituted only in the federal or state courts located in the State of California, County of San Diego, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these rules.
- WINNERS’ NAMES AND RULES REQUESTS: For the names of the winners, available after November 20, 2021, or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to email@example.com with a subject line of “Chosen Foods’ Guacamole Giveaway” and include your specific request in the body of your email.
SPONSOR: Chosen Foods, LLC, 1747 Hancock St., Ste A, San Diego, CA 92101. Sponsor is also the administrator of the Giveaway.
All Chosen Foods trademarks are the property of Chosen Foods, LLC.
This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Sprouts Farmers Market. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Sponsor.