Indulge in the perfect blend of autumn flavors with our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread made better by using Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil. This delightful recipe combines the warm, comforting flavor of pumpkin with the decadence of chocolate, creating a treat that's is the essence of fall in every bite.
The avocado oil ensures a beautifully moist loaf, and it has neutral flavor which allows the pumpkin and chocolate to shine. Plus, it brings good fats to each slice. Join us in baking a pumpkin bread that's not only a flavor sensation but also a wholesome choice for your autumn cravings!
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Serves: 2 loaves
- 3.5 cup flour (125 g per cup)
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 cup Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease two loaf pans with avocado oil spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, beat eggs and sugar together until creamy. Add pumpkin, water, and avocado oil and mix until combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, using a wooden spoon or spatula until incorporated. It’s okay if the mixture is still lumpy as long as there is no visible flour remaining. Fold in chocolate chips. Divide batter between loaf pans and place in oven.
- Bake loaves for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.