Get ready for a culinary delight that will tantalize your taste buds – our Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe, made even more delectable with the use of our Classic Mayo made with 100% pure avocado oil.
This savory dish combines the classic flavors of chicken Cordon Bleu with the convenience of a casserole, resulting in a mouthwatering masterpiece that's perfect for any occasion. This dish is creamy, delicious, and packed with good fats from our mayo. This recipe is sure to be a family favorite!
Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serves: 6 to 8
- 4 tablespoons Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup Chosen Foods Classic Mayo made with 100% pure avocado oil
- 2 cups freshly grated swiss cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 350 grams broad egg noodles, cooked to al dente
- 1 cup diced leftover ham
- 2 cups shredded leftover turkey or chicken
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- To an oven safe dutch oven over medium heat whisk together 3 tablespoons avocado oil & flour until the flour is toasted, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, whole milk & avocado oil mayo. Whisk until the mixture begins to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add the cheeses followed by the egg noodles, ham & turkey. Toss until well coated.
- In a separate bowl mix together the bread crumbs, remaining avocado oil, salt & pepper. Sprinkle casserole with additional swiss cheese & bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F until the top is golden & the edges are bubbly, about 35 to 40 minutes. Serve immediately.