Crispy Sweet Potato Wedges with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Sweet potato wedges have earned their place as the new superfood alternative to French fries. Ours are made with Chili Lime Ginger Avocado Oil Spray and a creamy coconut curry peanut dipping sauce. Authentic, exotic, crispy and downright delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 8 wedges each
- Chosen FoodsⓇ Chili Lime Ginger Avocado Oil Spray
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened smooth or chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet lay out sweet potatoes. Spray generously with flavored spray, then sprinkle with chili powder and toss to coat. Spread out potatoes in a single layer and roast until tender and browned, about 30 minutes.
- While potatoes roast, in a medium saucepan combine coconut milk, peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, and curry paste. Whisk in ½ cup hot water. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium-low heat, for 15 minutes. Take off heat and whisk in lime juice. Taste and add salt or more lime juice if needed.
- Serve sweet potato wedges warm with peanut sauce.
If you enjoyed this recipe, we think you might also enjoy our Ricotta and Olive Salad Crostini recipe as well.