Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 12), ends trimmed
- ¼ cup of Chosen Foods Garden Goddess Dressing
- Option to top with sesame seeds and a squeeze of lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the tips of the asparagus, then place the stalks in a bowl.
- Pour Garden dressing into the bowl and evenly coat.
- Place asparagus on a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, shaking once halfway through to flip in order to cook evenly.
- I like to use parchment paper to line the baking sheet for easy cleanups.
- Option to top with sesame seeds and lemon.
NOTE: You can also do these on the BBQ, grill on medium for 10-12 minutes.
All recipes adapted from The Mexican Keto Cookbook. Copyright © 2019 by Torie Borrelli. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.