We created a Green Goddess Dressing with a gourmet twist using our Black Garlic Avocado Oil Mayo. It works great as a dressing for salads and it’s equally as delightful as a dip for crudité, drizzled over roasted veggies, or as a topper to your next quinoa bowl! Our Green Goddess with Black Garlic could also make a beautiful marinade or topping for baked chicken or fish.
Green Goddess Dressing
- ½ cup Chosen Foods Black Garlic Avocado Oil Mayo
- ½ cup sour cream can sub Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ avocado
- Pinch of salt & pepper to taste
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as you go. Taste before serving and add salt & a little fresh cracked black pepper as needed.
For a thinner dressing, add another tablespoon of water or lemon juice. For a thicker dip, add another ½ avocado to the mix!
Store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to a week.
If you enjoyed the recipe, check out how we used our Black Garlic Avocado Oil Mayo as a dressing for a tasty grilled kale salad.