Get ready to deck the halls and your taste buds with our Christmas Tree Cheesy Bread, made even more irresistible with the use of our 100% Pure Avocado Oil. This festive delight is a savory masterpiece, combining the flavors of mozzarella, parmesan, and fresh spinach in a fun Christmas tree shape. Plus, you're getting in those good fats from the avocado oil.
Whether you're hosting a holiday gathering or simply seeking a delightful appetizer, this recipe will infuse your festivities with warmth and flavor. Join us in crafting this edible work of art that's as delicious as it is decorative!
Christmas Tree Cheesy Bread
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 8oz brick cream cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen, chopped, thawed & squeezed dry spinach
- 3 tablespoons chopped artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch chili flakes
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 store-bought pizza dough, room temperature
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray, to finish
- Flaked salt, to finish
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, avocado oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, chili flakes, mozzarella & parmesan until well combined.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F degrees. Divide dough into two equal portions & roll each dough out to ¼ inch thickness. Slice each dough into a large triangle, similar in size.
- Transfer one dough to a lined cooking sheet & coat evenly with the filling. Top with the remaining dough & pinch together the edges to seal.
- Slice each side of the triangle into strips, leaving the dough attached in the center. Twist the strips tightly. Spray lightly with the avocado oil & sprinkle with flaked salt.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden & cooked throughout.