Spicy Avocado Margarita
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 jalapeño (use half for recipe and cut the other half into rounds for decoration)
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 cups ice
- ½ cup lime juice, plus one more lime for decoration
- ½ cup tequila blanco
- ⅓ cup agave syrup
- 2 tbsp salt for the rim
- In a blender, add half the jalapeño, avocados, ice, lime juice, tequila, agave syrup, and a pinch of salt. Blend for a couple of minutes, starting on low and increasing to high, as necessary to get a smooth blend.
- To rim the glasses, spread the salt on a flat salad plate. Cut a lime and run a piece around the entire rim of each glass, then dip each one onto the plate of salt.
- Pour the blended margarita into each glass and garnish with jalapeño rounds.