Chosen Foods Virgin Avocado Oil is the delicious and healthy oil you've been waiting for. The first cold pressing of our hass avocados reveals an oil that's robust, of a medium body, and truly one-of-a-kind. Drizzle over mouthwatering salads, use it to sauté, bake, create homemade dressings, and whip up unique dipping sauces. What's more, avocado oil contains heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, making this a choice you can feel good about.
Now more than ever, it's so important to actively seek out all-natural, wholesome ingredients for creating home cooked meals. That's why at Chosen Foods, we are dedicated to sourcing and increasing the accessibility of foods that come directly from the Earth.
By simply substituting virgin avocado oil for canola oil, coconut oil, and even olive oil, you're doing a lot of good for your body. Not only is avocado oil arguably the healthiest and most versatile cooking oil on the market, it's full of the almighty, all-plant-powerful phytochemicals your body craves.
- OUR HASS AVOCADOS are harvested by farmers in our co-op groves and sorted for quality.
- COLD PRESSED to achieve the most natural product possible. We never use chemicals to extract oil from our avocados.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE: Virgin avocado oil has a bold flavor, medium body, and a smoke point of 350° F. Use as both a cooking oil and a finishing oil.
- MONOUNSATURATED FATS are liquid at room temperature ─ a clear indicator of heart-healthy fats.
- NON-GMO: A commitment we honor across our entire line of products.