These elote-style corn "ribs" are sure to be a hit this summer. Bursting with tangy, savory, and spicy flavors, these vegetarian "ribs" are ready in just under 30 minutes.
When you're ready to air fry, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray has you covered!
Air Fryer Elote-Style Corn Ribs
Time: 25 minutes
- 3-4 ears of corn, husked & cleaned
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chili seasoning blend
- ½ cup Chosen Foods Classic Avocado Oil Mayo
- ¼ bunch cilantro
- ½ jalapeño, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ tsp salt
- Optional toppings: cotija cheese and chili lime seasoning
- Cut off both ends of the corn cobs. One by one, carefully slice each cob lengthwise into quarters with a sharp knife (this is easier if you stand the corn up vertically and slice downward carefully).
- Place the corn "ribs" in a large bowl, coat with avocado oil spray and toss with chili seasoning and salt.
- Spray the air fryer trays with avocado oil and place the corn ribs on them, leaving enough space in between each piece for the air to flow. Air fry at 400°F for 15 minutes or until slightly charred.
- While the corn is in the air fryer make the dip by blending the mayo, cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice and salt.
- Place the roasted corn on a platter and drizzle with the dipping sauce. For extra flavor, we suggest adding cotija cheese and chili lime seasoning on top.