Air Fryer Pickles with Dill Mayo Dipping Sauce
These air fryer dill pickles are just as delicious as the ones you remember from the dockside dive bar of your youth, but without all the mystery grease. With our Classic Ranch Dressing and a gluten free flour mix, they’re perfect for any Saturday cookout. Add a dash of hot sauce if you like your dills spicy!
Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 32 fried pickle rounds
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- 32 dill pickle rounds or 16 spears (spears are less time consuming)
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Lay pickles in between paper towels or clean dishcloths for about 5 minutes in order to absorb excess liquid.
- In one bowl, whisk the eggs. In a second bowl, mix the flour and garlic powder together.
- Dip the pickles in the flour mixture to coat both sides, shaking off the excess. Next, dip them in the egg mixture, then back into flour mixture once more.
- Air fryer should be at 400°F. Arrange pickles in a single layer on the rack. Spray or coat them with avocado oil (over the sink). Close the air frying lid.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then rotate the tray and fry for an additional 5 -7 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Repeat with remaining pickles. Serve with dipping sauce.
For the dipping sauce, use Chosen Foods Classic Ranch Dressing or make your own with recipe below:
- ½ cup Chosen Foods Classic Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons pickle juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill or dried dill
- Optional: Dash of hot sauce
Whisk in a bowl and use for dipping.