Indulge in the rich and moist goodness of our Avocado Oil Cake, starring Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil. Elevate your dessert game with this unique twist that's both delicious and nutritious. A slice of good fats in every bite!
Avocado Oil Cake
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil
- Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, juiced & zested
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Fresh berries, for serving
- Vanilla Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°F degrees. Spray & flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together sugar, avocado oil, eggs, vanilla, lemon juice & lemon zest until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt. Stir until the batter is smooth.
- Transfer to the prepared cake pan & bake until the top bounces back to touch, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely. When ready to serve, dust with powdered sugar. Finish each slice with a handful of fresh berries.