Avocado Quinoa Salad
If you’re like us, you try to soak up as much summer as you can. Weekends might begin with dawn patrol in the ocean or a trip to the farmer’s market, and often end with sunset grilling at home. Come nightfall, we’ve worked up an appetite and are craving something fresh.
Our Avocado Quinoa Salad is packed with protein-rich quinoa and bursting with ripe strawberries. Fresh avocado cubes and crunchy croutons add a heartiness that helps keep you full… at least until dessert.
Time: 20 minutes
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup strawberry rounds
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Persian cucumber, slices (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup croutons
- 1 tbsp green onion
- In a large bowl add the arugula, followed by the cooked quinoa, strawberry rounds, avocado and cucumber.
- Drizzle the avocado oil and fresh lemon juice over top, then sprinkle some salt and pepper and toss gently until all ingredients are combined and dressed.
- Top salad with croutons and sliced green onions. Enjoy!
Prefer to follow a recipe video? Check out our reel here on the Chosen Foods Instagram.