Get ready to elevate your game day get-togethers with our BBQ Chicken Dip, a sure-fire crowd-pleaser that's made even more delicious with Chosen Foods Classic Mayo made with 100% pure avocado oil. This dip combines the smoky flavors of barbecue chicken with the creaminess of cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Chosen Foods Classic Mayo is not only tasty, but it's also made with simple ingredients and contains good fats. Join us in crafting a dip that will have your guests coming back for more!
BBQ Chicken Dip
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup Chosen Foods Classic Mayo
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 bunch / 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Cilantro, chopped, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10” x 6” or similarly sized pan lightly and set aside.
- Add cream cheese to the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, and whip until smooth. Add sour cream, mayo, barbecue sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and mix until combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer and add shredded chicken, green onion, and 1 ½ cups cheese. Stir until combined using a spatula or wooden spoon. Transfer mixture to prepared pan, and top with remaining cheese. and place in oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown. Top with cilantro and serve with tortilla chips or butter crackers.