Chipotle Shrimp Taco Recipe
Follow along with our very own Chef Maria as she whips up a quick and savory recipe featuring our Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Marinade made with avocado oil. These savory, smokey shrimp tacos are a great meal to share with family and friends.
1 lb shrimp
6-8 tortillas of choice (we used jicama tortillas as a low carb option)
1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
4-5 green onions, chopped
1 tbsp Chosen Foods Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Marinade
2 tsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
Salt and pepper
1. Remove tails from the shrimp and place them in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Pour in the avocado oil, allow it to come up to temperature, and then add the shrimp to the hot pan.
3. Sauté the shrimp for about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the green onion and sauté together for an additional minute.
4. Pour the Chipotle Ranch Dressing and Marinade over the shrimp, stir to coat, and then turn off heat.
5. To assemble the tacos, place jicama tortillas on a platter, add 2-3 pieces of shrimp, a slice of avocado, and some fresh cilantro. Serve with a wedge of lime on the side and enjoy.
Love video recipes? Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more >>