These wings take only two steps and are very simple to make. If you are having guests over I would make more because they go fast and are quite addicting.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 pounds organic chicken wings
- 1 cup Chosen Foods Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
- 1 bottle Chosen Foods Chipotle Ranch Dressing (for dipping)
- Pat down chicken wings to get any water off of them.
- In a glass bowl cover the wings with Chosen Foods Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing to marinate overnight, or a minimum of 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Discard marinade and lay the wings on a wire rack on top of the baking sheet (so the baking sheet catches the drippings).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil and broil the wings for 3-5 minutes to get them extra crispy. Internal temp should be 165° F so depending on the size of your wings time can vary. Remove them from the oven and dip in chipotle ranch dressing.
NOTE: If you only have one dressing option, such as the chipotle ranch, you can marinate the wings in that dressing the same way I described the apple cider vinegar dressing above and use it for the dipping sauce as well. Any Chosen Foods dressing will taste delicious.
All recipes adapted from The Mexican Keto Cookbook. Copyright © 2019 by Torie Borrelli. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC.