Crunchy Avocado Celery Salad
Part dip, part salad, this recipe can be enjoyed any way you crave it—with tortilla chips, over mixed greens, on breakfast toast, or in a midday wrap. Try them all! It’s creativity in a bowl.
Time: 15 min
- Cut the cucumbers into quarters, lengthwise. After you have cucumber “stalks," slice them into small pieces.
- Chop the celery into half moons. Add both the cucumber and celery into a medium bowl.
- Dice the avocado and add it on top of the other two.
- Drizzle in the Lemon Garlic Dressing, sprinkle with salt, and add fresh ground pepper.
- Stir with a spatula until all the ingredients are well incorporated. Serve topped with cilantro!