Feel free to swap out Chosen Foods Classic Mayo with our other mayo's like our Roasted Garlic to add extra flavor to the dish.
Hearts of Palm and Artichoke Jalapeno Dip
- 1 (28 oz) can hearts of palm, drained and cut into rounds
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 2-3 jalapeños
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 block light cream cheese, whipped
- ⅓ cup Chosen Foods Classic Mayo
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Slice the hearts of palm into small rounds. Slice the artichoke hearts into juliennes. Slice the jalapeños in half lengthwise, removing the core and seeds, then slice them in half. Slice the onions into juliennes, then place all ingredients into a large bowl. Toss gently and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, place the soft cream cheese, Classic Mayo, garlic powder, salt and fresh ground pepper. Mix well to incorporate and taste to adjust seasoning.
- Add the creamy sauce to the large bowl with the hearts of palm and incorporate the sauce into the veggies. Toss gently to maintain their shape.
- Taste again, adjust seasoning and pour into an oven-safe platter. Sprinkle the cheese, cover with tin foil, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the tin foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with crackers or crostinis.