Quick No-Cook Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Enjoying your veggies raw is not only healthier but quicker to prepare, as well. This healthy, no-cook pasta sauce is bursting with flavor and comes together in just minutes. Stream in 100% Avocado Oil for a naturally creamy sauce, no heavy cream needed. Top over spiralized butternut squash for a light but satisfying weeknight pasta meal!
Servings 2 cups
- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods avocado oil
- 4 medium fresh organic tomatoes
- ½ cup sun dried tomatoes jarred in oil works best
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp dried herbs de Provence or your favorite Italian herbs
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 2 lb fresh butternut squash peeled and julienned or spiralized (or ½ . of your favorite cooked pasta)
Combine fresh tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, dried herbs, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a large food processor.
Process on high for 30 seconds, scraping sides down midway through. With the processor running, drizzle avocado oil in and process until smooth and creamy, about 60 seconds. Toss with fresh spiralized butternut squash or cooked pasta.