Roasted Artichoke Drizzled with Lemon Garlic Dressing
Looking for a simple, bright, and lively side dish that is sure to please? Look no further!
Thanks to the help of our Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade, these roasted artichokes are easy to make and full of the best lemony, garlicky flavors.
Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 half artichoke sized servings
- 3 artichokes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- Chosen Foods Lemon Garlic Dressing & Marinade
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Use a knife to cut off the bottom half inch of the artichoke stems and the top one inch of the artichoke globes. Remove the small outer leaves from the bottom of the artichokes.
- Cut the artichokes in half vertically, and slice off the sharp tips of the leaves. Use a spoon to scoop out the fuzzy inner choke and rub the cut surface of each artichoke with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Place the halves, cut side up, in a large baking dish or baking sheet that can be covered with foil. Brush or drizzle the artichokes, including the leaves, with the avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. Then, remove from the over and cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil and bake for another 25-35 minutes, until the artichokes are tender.
- Drizzle the Lemon Garlic Dressing over the artichokes, sprinkle with fresh thyme, and serve warm with a side of dish of the Lemon Garlic Dressing.