Roasted Red Pepper & Harissa Chicken Panini
Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ciabattas
- 1 tbsp Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup roasted red pepper cut into ribbons
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Chosen Foods Harissa Mayo
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup green grapes cut into spears or slivers
- Fresh ground pepper
- Place a pan on medium to high heat. Pour in avocado oil and sauté chicken slices with diced red onion, paprika, salt and fresh ground pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes and stir every 2 minutes. Add red pepper ribbons, toss and set aside for assembly.
- Slice the ciabattas down the middle, and try to keep the top and bottom attached. Spread the Harissa Mayo on both interior sides of the bread and toast it, mayo side down, on the griddle for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the ciabatta over and add 3-4 ounces of prepared chicken and Monterey Jack cheese. Press it lightly together to close the sandwich and gently toast the bread and allow the cheese to melt, 2 or 3 minutes on each side.
- Before serving, add the grapes to the melty cheese for a crisp, refreshing pop in every bite. Enjoy!