Roasted Salmon Salad Bowls
Sometimes, simple is best. Roasted Salmon Salad Bowls are quick and easy to make, and rely on the simple natural flavors of fresh fish and vegetables. Toss with Chosen Goddess Dressing for the creamy taste of tahini and herbs, backed with a healthy serving of 100% pure avocado oil.
Course: Lunch, Dinner
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 12 oz salmon, cut into 2 fillets
- 1½ teaspoons fine sea salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 small bunch lacinato kale, deribbed and shredded
- ½ fennel bulb, very thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Chosen FoodsⓇ Goddess Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Roast until opaque throughout and flaky, about 10 minutes.
- While salmon roasts, in a medium saucepan combine onion, vinegar, ½ cup water, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, sugar, and garlic. Bring to a boil, simmer for 2 minutes, then transfer to a bowl.
- In a large bowl, toss kale and fennel with dressing and massage gently until kale is slightly wilted. Divide between 2 bowls.
- Top kale with salmon and pickled onion.