Who knew tartar sauce is so simple to make?! This tartar sauce comes together quickly and is oh so delicious! The addition of the pineapple juice gives this tartar sauce that extra special “something.” Pair this with your favorite seafood fry or top some fish tacos with this delightful sauce.
How to Make Sweet Tartar Sauce
- 3-4 cup sweet pickles/bread and butter pickles about ¼ roughly chopped
- ¼ cup onion about ¼ roughly chopped, baseball size
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1.5 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pineapple juice
- pinch of sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
In a food processor, pulse the pickles, onion, and garlic until finely minced (don't puree it until smooth, you want it still chunky, think “minced like relish”).
Add 2 TBSP of the pickle relish to the mayonnaise as well as the remaining ingredients. Taste. Add more relish to your preference. Season with salt and pepper to taste.