Avocado "Rose" Toast
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 slices of sour dough bread
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- fresh ground pepper
- pinch of salt
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit and discard the skin. On a clean cutting board, place one-half of the avocado (flat side down) and spray or drizzle with avocado oil. Cut thin strips lengthwise down the avocado, careful to maintain its shape.
- Carefully shape the avocado slices into a line and roll them inwards from either side to form the flower. The oil will help you slide the pieces without tearing. If you prefer a video tutorial, follow along here.
- Serve avocado flower over toast with chili flakes, salt and pepper, or any of your favorite toppings.