Follow along as our very own Chef Maria guides us with step by step instructions on how to make this delightfully classic banana bread recipe. Made with our Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, this recipe is quick, easy, and delicious.
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 11/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x9 pan with avocado oil.
2. In a large bowl, place 3 of the bananas followed by the sugar, egg, vanilla extract and avocado oil. Mash the banana mixture with clean hands or with a masher.
3. Add flour, baking soda and baking powder. Fold in or mix gently with spatula until incorporated.
4. Add walnuts (if using) and mix to incorporate.
5. Pour batter into the greased pan, cut last banana lengthwise along the middle and place on top of the batter. Bake for 35-40 minutes.