Pumpkin Spice-Roasted Pear Overnight Oats
Welcome in the flavors of fall with a hearty bowl of pumpkin-spiced overnight oats. Complete with real pumpkin, maple syrup, roasted pears, walnuts, and our brand new Pumpkin Spice Avocado Oil Spray, this bowl will keep you energized and inspired all morning.Course: Breakfast
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 12 hours
- 3 cups beverage-style coconut milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 Bosc pears, cored and sliced
- Chosen Foods Pumpkin Spice Avocado Oil Spray
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
1. In a large bowl, whisk to combine coconut milk, oats, pumpkin, chia, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and cloves. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. On baking sheet spray pears generously with pumpkin spice spray and toss with brown sugar. Arrange pears in a single layer and roast until tender and caramelized, 30-35 minutes.
4. To serve, stir oats well to break up any chunks, then divide between individual bowls. Top with roasted pears and walnuts.