Welcome to the 3-Day Reset! We're so glad you're here. Together, we’ll be preparing nutrient-dense meals with a focus on healthy fats and wholesome ingredients.
To deliver slow-digesting energy throughout the morning, Day 1 begins with an antioxidant-packed berry smoothie, fortified with 2 tablespoons of avocado oil and your choice of protein. At lunchtime, enjoy a fresh lemon, broccoli, and pumpkin seed salad with your favorite protein—chicken, fish, steak, or eggs. Finally, come nightfall, warm up with a bowl of Creamy Coconut Squash Soup, infused with turmeric and topped with crispy prosciutto or bacon.
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 teaspoons Chosen Foods Avocado Oil
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1.5 cups nut milk (almond, coconut, etc)
- 2 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice or collagen
- ½ avocado or ½ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Ice as needed, about 1 cup
- Option: add 1 cup spinach or 1 tsp of your favorite greens powder
- Add all the ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth. Add more ice to make it thick or more milk to thin it.
Reset Lemon Salad + Protein of Choice
Time: 10 minutes
- Chosen Foods Lemon Garlic Salad Dressing
- 4- 6 ounces of protein of choice
- Ground meat, steak or chicken, fish (wild or canned), 2 hard boiled eggs, ¼-½ cup hemp seeds or lentils
- 2 cups kale, thinly sliced
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 2 large carrots, grated
- ½ avocado, peeled and diced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix in your dressing.
- Top with protein of choice.
- Optional: Lightly steam kale and/or broccoli in a pan for 2 minutes with a little water. Strain excess water out after cooking.
Creamy Coconut Squash Soup
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cups bone broth (substitute vegetable broth if vegetarian)
- 1 cup roasted squash (butternut, delicata, or acorn)
- Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray or Garlic Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Add crispy prosciutto or bacon on top
- Roast squash: Remove seeds and peel skin of squash and cut it into 2 inch cubes. Spray evenly with Garlic Avocado Oil Spray and roast in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes or until soft. Alternatively, you could do this the night before.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend all of the ingredients until smooth. If it's too thick, use broth to thin.
- Heat blended soup for 7-10 minutes or until warmed and serve topped with crispy bacon if using.